Headed to a BBQ this weekend, how about taking this Quick & Easy Caesar Pasta Salad along?
Caesar Salads are a staple in my house. My son could live on a Chicken Caesar Salad (crazy, right?).
Adding some pasta to it beefs it up and makes a perfect side dish to take anywhere your headed on this beautiful July weekend!
- 12oz Creamy Caesar (we use Marie’s)
- 8oz of Penne or Screw noodles (Sub Quinoa noodles for GF)
- 1 precut bag hearts of romaine
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 8oz Parmesan
- 2 cups croutons (Remove or use GF Croutons if it needs to be GF)
- 2 cups shredded chicken (easy option, grab a whole cooked chicken at the store and pull apart)
- Cook pasta to al dente and drain. Place back into pot and mix in entire jar of dressing. Place in fridge for 30 minutes to cool.
- Cut tomatoes in half, and cut up chicken (if you are using).
- In a large bowl mix the lettuce, tomatoes, parmesan cheese
- Add pasta mix to the bowl, stir well
- Lastly, stir in croutons and chicken.
Quick & Easy Caesar Pasta Salad